WHAT WE DO
|We take great pride in offering first in class western standards along with in house Middle East know how. We strive to cooperate in international projects building bridges between Europe and the Arab countries.|
Events & Shows
We plan, manage and organize International Events Organization such us: Exhibitions, Congresses, Workshops, Meetings, Press Conferences, Festivals, Road Shows.
We also manage Public and Private Entities participation in International Events worldwide.
In AMBAR CONNECT we design and organize Sports Events, Pre-season training, Tournaments and friendly games, International Clubs Exchange programs, Sponsorship and Sport Summer Camps.
- Technical support and advice to entities targeting relations between Europe and Arab Countries
- Match maker
- Customized professional training programs
- Trade missions organization
- Research of investment opportunities
- VIP assistance to official delegations during their stay in Spain
- Protocol advice
- Representation of foreign companies
- Create institutional networking
- Establish new liaisons and partnership
- Organization of official travels and agenda
- Holiday’s assistance
- Personal assistance
Ambar Connect develops special training programs for professionals and students mobility programs.
- Cuztomized Training Programs for companies and institutions
- Training trips for Public Bodies
- University Exchange Programs
Branding & Design
In Ambar Connect we believe that brand identity isn’t a cost – it’s an investment!
Our design department provides a first-class brand identity and design solutions for startups, products, services, events and companies that want to renew their image and want to position in the market.
- Brand identity development
- Logo design
- Logo usage guide
- Brand guidelines.
- Business card design
- Stationery design
- Social media graphics
- Website design
- Advertisement design
- Graphic design for stands, events, etc.
Medical & Insurance Services
- Selective search for a home to rent or buy
- Search for accommodation (temporary, rental, purchase, second home) and organize visits
- Information about the city, its housing market and the new living environment
- Geographical orientation visit
- Negotiation and assistance with the signing of the lease
- Underwriting of contracts/utilities (electricity, gas, water, telephone, Internet, Insurance)
- Termination of contracts related to accommodation at the customer’s departure
- Assistance during the inventory of input / output
- Administrative follow-up of the recovery of the deposit.
- Registration of vehicles
- School Selection
- Spanish residency assistance
- Selection and purchase of health insurance
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Assistance in French, Spanish, Arabic and English